When you adopt one of our children, some of the benefits that are available to you and your child include but are not limited to the following:
- Free health care through the Medicaid Program to age 18.
- Free tuition at a Florida state university, college or vocational school until age 28.
- Monthly adoption stipend until the child is age 18.;
- The state of Florida will reimburse you up to $1,000 in adoption costs such as attorney fees.
- You are eligible for a federal tax credit in the year that you adopt.
Adoption Tax Credit: for more information, please visit www.nacac.org